Tropicana Properties is proud to announce the option to report your rent payment to TransUnion with Innago. By reporting your monthly rent payments to the Credit Bureau, you can increase your credit score. A better credit score can help you qualify for better credit cards, better interest rates on car loans, and home mortgages.
A better financial future for you and your family!
How to get started:
1) From the Innago menu on the left, click the ‘Settings’ tab and from the drop-down menu, select ‘Build Credit’.
2) On the center of this page, click ‘Start Building Credit’.
3) Here, you will need to enter their full name, email address, and date of birth. Select ‘Proceed’ to continue.
4) By default, the toggle will be turned ‘On’. If a tenant decides that they would like to un-enroll, then they would simply need to turn this toggle to ‘Off’.
Some Things To Keep In Mind:
- Currently, Innago only reports rental payments to TransUnion. They are exploring options to add Equifax and Experian credit reporting in the future.
- Innago begins reporting rent payments only after you turn on the ‘Build Credit’ feature. This means that no past payments are reported to TransUnion.
- Only online payments made through Innago will be reported as positive payments. This means that if you happen to pay offline (cash, check, money order, etc.), these payments will not be reported even if the rental invoice is recorded as paid on Innago.
- Offline payments will only serve to remove negative outcomes (if an invoice is reported late and you mark it paid, we will remove the record of the late payment from their credit report)
- All payment data is reported to TransUnion on the 15th of each month.
- Online payments collected for a security deposit, pet deposit, application fees, etc.
;will not be reported.